WJH Consulting provides selected clients with consulting services. The company has:
- Prepared a fact-finding and strategy paper for a U.S. semiconductor design company considering locating a design facility in Indonesia.
- Advised Telstra, the Australian telecommunications giant, on its strategic communications messaging in the United States.
- Provided Novartis with a report on its health summit at Harvard University, and written a white paper for the Novartis vaccine division on its response to the swine flu pandemic of 2009.
As a result of “The Next American Economy,” the firm offers these new services:
- Auditing and assessing technology commercialization and export promotion ecosystems from the perspective of the end users.
- Auditing and analyzing the technology transfer policies of a university or research institute
- Advising a city, state or region on steps necessary to create a venture capital industry.